Thank goodness it's Friday ( Ẹti in Yoruba).
Wild does not begin to describe this structured work-to-leisure tote bag. Its colors and patterns within and without, its textural richness (suede leather), the clip-on starfish and sheephide pouch accessories that dangle from its side, the brash gold of its embossed logo... maximalism is alive and well in the atelier, and I'm glad to share this rediscovery with you.
Purple: sold out
Black (same pattern on leather): in stock
- 100% leather - suede; printed
- spacious side compartment with zipper closure
- Minku logo in gold emboss on front
- 100% cotton lining with paisley pattern
- purple and wine contrast design
- long, mismatched double straps
- structured design
- 15" X 3 1/2" X 12"
- fits laptop, files, etc.
- hand-stitched strap detail
- leather detachable charms (sheepskin coin pocket and golden sunflower in bloom)
- hook lets you attach your own charms, or keep it minimalist with no charm.
- contrast cotton lining in zipped pocket
- protective studs on base
- owner's name can be embossed in gold lettering on bag interior
- comes in a cotton drawstring bag
- Free worldwide shipping