Utility is the watchword with our Odunayo ('year of joy' in Yoruba) bag, a new design with slot closures and zippers, and spacious compartments. Its carry-handle and buckle-adjustable straps only complete the set of utilitarian options offered by this versatile bag.
- 100% cow leather exterior
- aso-oke lined interior
- zipped main compartment
- zipped inner pocket with contrast aso-oke lining
- two spacious buffalo-leather trimmed side pockets
- 15" X 10" X 3 1/2" (fits iPad or MacBook Air)
- strap length: 40"
- 'Minku' logo sewn in copper thread on interior
- Timeless design and sturdy materials; will pass down for generations
- flap with double slide-slot closures
- gold Minku logo on front
- adjustable shoulder strap
- top handle
- Free worldwide shipping
*Aso-oke is a Yoruba fabric woven on hand-looms that are typically 4" in width. The fabric strips are then sewn together, often creating shift-pattern outfits worn during traditional ceremonies and rites.