Flamingos. Social birds that live in large colonies and can often be found standing on one leg, with the other tucked away(!)
The new Minku collection is inspired by both flying and flightless birds. The eiye ako ("flamingo" in Yoruba) bag is spacious, structured, and 100% hand-stitched. It features hidden an old-school slide closure and an optional shoulder strap. Please allow 10 days to make your bag.
- black vegetable-tanned cow leather
- shoulder strap
- unusual slide-lock closure
- choice of shiny gold slide-lock closure (shown) or aged/vintage gold finish.
- hand-stitched exterior
- cotton-lined interior
- side pocket
- top handle
- Minku logo stamped on front
- detachable shoulder strap
- 9" X 10" X 3 ("25cm X 26cm X 8cm)
- packaged in a cotton drawstring bag
- Nigerian made
- Free worldwide shipping