Apata bag with zipper
Apata means rock in the Yoruba language spoken in Nigeria's southwestern region. The result of years of leather research, the Apata bag combines several of our in-house leather work techniques, resulting in a minimal, unusual design.
A scalloped top edge and our new Lagos Lattice™ aren't the only features of this spacious carryall. Its metal zipper will keep its contents secure, while its 100% leather composition (interior, exterior, and trims) guarantees its durability.
- Lamb leather exterior; soft calf leather interior
- metallic zipper main closure
- cotton side-pocket on interior
- comes with matching velcro-closure purse
- scalloped top and Lagos Lattice™ design
- rigid base
- Minku stamp on front
- Nigerian made
- Free worldwide shipping