Apata means rock in the Yoruba language spoken in Nigeria's southwestern region. The result of years of leather research, the Apata bag combines several of our in-house leather work techniques, resulting in a minimal, unusual design.
A scalloped top edge and our new Lagos Lattice™ aren't the only features of this spacious carryall. Its metal zipper will keep its contents secure, while its 100% leather composition (interior, exterior, and trims) guarantees its durability.
- Lamb leather exterior; soft calf leather interior
- metallic zipper main closure
- cotton side-pocket on interior
- comes with matching velcro-closure purse
- scalloped top and Lagos Lattice™ design
- rigid base
- Minku stamp on front
- Nigerian made
- Free worldwide shipping