The new Minku collection is inspired by both flying and flightless birds. How better to encapsulate this idea than with a bag shaped as a beak, that most defining feature of the Avifauna class?
The Enu-Eiye (beak in Yoruba) bag is constructed from vegetable-tanned cow leather. A delight for lovers of fuchsia, its design is completed with an adjustable perforated lamb-leather strap, matching aso-oke lining, and gold-tone hardware.
- fuchsia vegetable-tanned leather
- adjustable lamb-leather shoulder strap
- delightful 'beak' design
- hand-stitched detail
- metal zipper closure
- clutch strap on back
- Minku logo stamped on back
- shoulder strap can be detached and bag used as clutch
- packaged in a cotton drawstring bag
- Nigerian made
Shipping & returns (new window)