Wura means gold in the designer's language, Yoruba. This timeless bucket bag has two closure options: a zipper that goes across the top, keeping all your items secure, or leather pull-ropes that can be pulled or loosened to close or open the bag.
The strap is adjustable, meaning you can enjoy the Wura bucket bag as a shoulder bag, or a cross-body bag. There is an inner pocket that also has a metal zipper. And a metal ring detail on the bag's bottom left side lets you hook charms and tchotchke off this metallic workhorse.
- 100% leather
- 12" X 4" X 9" (31cm X 10cm X 23cm)
- strap length: 49", adjustable up to 25"
- metal hook on bottom left
- drawstring and metallic zipper main closures
- aso-oke fabric interior (98% cotton; 2% metallic threads)
- Eleko Wave™ leather finish
- rigid base
- packaged in a Minku cotton dustbag
- free worldwide shipping
- Nigerian made