A structured shoulder bag in rich Tyrian purple, this vegetable-tanned leather bag is 100% hand stitched on the exterior.
As suitable for work as it is for play, its rich, unusual hue and Minku original design will lend themselves to interesting conversation. Ojobo in Yoruba means Thursday, the perfect example of a day that straddles between the work week and the weekend.
- 100% vegetable-tanned cow leather
- tassle detail on side
- hand-stitched exterior
- fabric-lined interior
- metal-zipped side pocket on interior
- exaggerated top flap with concealed slide-snap metal closure
- strap length: 24"; drop length: 10"
- comes in a Minku dust bag
- free worldwide shipping