How can aso-oke be re-appropriated? Let me count the ways... For our Fall/Winter 2016 collection, we present hoodies made for the first time using this versatile Yoruba ceremonial fabric. Casual cut for male or female, this would be your go-to item of clothing for days when you feel like going Kanye/Rihanna without much effort.
Pana-pana means sparkly in Yoruba, and this one-size hoodie, with its contrast metallic-and-cotton threads, is just that!
- 50% metallic threads; 50% cotton
- size: men's S/M
- Indigo-dyed aso-oke (cotton) drawstring
- Back panel and front wedge detail
- Comes in a Minku drawstring bag
- Free worldwide shipping
- Hoodie can be made in other sizes, based on fabric availability. Please inquire before placing order.