A quaint and comfortable hoodie with floral patterns and 'minku' logo sewn on by hand onto lower front. Ticks all the boxes for layering on a spring day or lounging on a summer day: hood, spacious pockets, extra-long sleeves, upbeat design (I dare you to be moody wearing a hoodie covered in flowers!), and a comforting feel against skin. Itanna eweko means 'flowers' in Yoruba, my mother tongue.
- 92% cotton; 3% elastane; 5% polyester
- hand-appliqué 'minku' detail
- two front pockets
- exaggeratedly long sleeves
- appliqué was done by hand, taking a total of 2.5 hours to cut and sew on to fabric
- fabric used for appliqué (see close-up image) is aso-oke, a fabric hand woven in Nigeria's south-western Yoruba region, and traditionally worn during ceremonies.
- one size; fits medium (baggy fit) to XL (slightly snug fit)
- free worldwide shipping