A pair of trousers made from over a dozen strips of specialty lamé aso-oke fabric. Aso-oke is traditionally worn for ceremonies by the Yoruba people of South-West Nigeria, where the designer is from. It is made on narrow hand-looms; strips are then sewn together to create loose clothing.
Minku trousers made from repurposed metallic-effect aso-oke fabric, with two pockets and an elastic free-size waist.
- Warp: cotton (50%); weft: metallic (50%)
- two hidden side pockets of same fabric
- Elastic waist, up to 80cm
- Medium (female); Small (male)
- Long fit
- Hand-stitched waist (hidden stitches)
- Minku tag on interior
- Ships with a fabric sample
- Nigerian made
- Free worldwide shipping