A Hausa-inspired amulet case to be worn around the neck. Amulet cases traditionally stored talismans or other protective charms. This one, with its detailed stitching, uncharacteristic Northern-Nigeria meets South-Western Nigeria finish (worked cow leather and Yoruba hand-loomed fabric), talisman or not, would be sure to plant a charm on those who see it on its wearer.
- 100% cow leather exterior
- cow leather strap wound with black waxed string
- aso-oke* interior
- long closure flap
- extensive hand-stitching on edges
- traditional hole-in-hole closure
- Minku logo sewn in copper thread on interior
- gift packaged
*Aso-oke is a Yoruba fabric woven on hand-looms that are typically 10cm in width. The fabric strips are then sewn together, often creating shift-pattern outfits worn during traditional ceremonies and rites.