A most enjoyable bag with a dense aso-oke interior, patchwork leather exterior, and soft, adjustable shoulder strap.
The new Minku collection is inspired by birds, both flying and flightless birds. Pepeye, which is reminiscent of a certain sailor-man but is pronounced kpeh-kpeh-yeh, means duck. The Pepeye bag's form is an abstraction of this aquatic bird.
- adjustable cow-leather shoulder strap
- metal zipper closure
- Eleko Wave™ exterior design
- metal zipper main closure
- inner zipped pocket
- wax-finished leather exterior
- aso-oke lined interior
- packaged in a cotton drawstring bag
- Nigerian made
- EUR 254; NGN55,800
Shipping & returns (new window)