Minku bracelets tell a story of travel and daring, and allude to an open mind. Each bracelet is strung from carefully selected materials for a contemporary, transcontinental appeal.
A beacon of resourcefulness, Makoko mostly rests on stilts above Nigeria's Lagos Lagoon. The coral, blue, green, and dirt brown of this bracelet are for the elements of nature that thrive together there; the silver for its inhabitants that make something out of nothing.
- Dense .925 sterling silver bead
- two disc-shaped marine coral beads
- handmade Nupe powder glass beads
- Easy-on elasticated bracelet
- Fits wrist up to 7 3/4" or 20cm
- comes in a Minku drawstring pouch
- Nigerian-made in Spain
Shipping & returns (new window)