I'll let you in on a secret - an ancient Yoruba tradition involves wearing waist beads. Of these, beads of discs made from the shell of a coconut are among the more popular. The Agbon ('coconut' in Yoruba) bracelet has been strung from a waistlet that was taken apart. An elasticated string makes it easy to wear.
Minku bracelets tell a story of travel and daring, and allude to an open mind. Each bracelet is strung from carefully selected materials for a contemporary, transcontinental appeal.
- disc-shaped .925 silver bead
- disc-shaped coconut-shell beads
- Easy-on elasticated bracelet
- Fits wrist up to 7 3/4" or 20cm
- comes in a Minku gift pouch
- Free worldwide shipping