A bucket back with an exciting juxtaposition of unusual textures, vibrant hues, and this mini size. The drawstring closure looks impractical, but actually secures the Dariji's contents well.
A FEW TRICKS:
- Tie straps can be untied and re-tied to adjust strap length. Knots will not undo.
- Wear as a cute cross-body bag for daytime or evening.
- Tuck its lambskin interior out a bit, for a fur-trimmed look inspired by your favorite 19th-century Russian literary character. I'll go with Anna!
- 100% Elaphe leather exterior
- Lambskin interior
- Hand-stitched Kalung leather drawstring
- hand-stitched drawstring holes
- Aso-oke inner card-sized pocket
- Tie-adjustable hand-sewn, rolled Kalung leather shoulder strap
- cute size - holds 4" phone, cards, fragrance bottle, and keys
- rigid leather base with 4 protectors
- comes in a gift box with drawstring storage pouch.
- can be custom-made in red, yellow, or black reptile skin; please ask.
Shipping & returns (new window)