This notebook, like the ancient brass sculptures found in the Yoruba town of Ife, come with holes. Stitching? Plugs of hair? Protective porcupine-y spines? Let the OCD in you find a use for these holes.
Alagbẹdẹ means blacksmith in Yoruba.
- Vegetable-tanned cow leather exterior
- imported paper
- tree bark/wood leading page
- 60 pages
- cream-coloured paper
- Smyth-sewn binding
- hand-stitched closing flap
- Minku stamp on back
- comes in Minku packaging as shown
- includes information card as shown
- Nigerian made
Shipping & returns (new window)